Plano Montessori School and Daycare
Vegetarian Menu available
American Montessori Campus implements STEM Program
STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Math) is the most important and recently, the most talked about, in focus, area of education for our children! Increasingly, one of our richest sources of employment and economic growth will be jobs that require skills in these areas, collectively known as STEM. In partnership with Mad Science, American Montessori Campus brings this valuable enrichment class to our children every week!
Learn more about our STEM Program today.
American Montessori Campus: 4-Time Best of Plano Award Winner
Years Awarded: 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
American Montessori Campus has again been awarded the Best of Plano Montessori 2013. A recipient of this award in 2010, 2011 and 2012 as well, American Montessori Campus’ consistent recognition as a top child care center and preschool is a testament to our dedication to our children and parents. The passion and dedication of our staff have helped us to become a premier Plano Montessori School and child care center.
Congratulations American Montessori Campus!
Montessori Preschool, Daycare, & Child Care
American Montessori Campus offers best-of-class programs in Preschool, Plano Daycare, and Child Care in Plano, TX. Centrally located in West Plano, American Montessori Campus serves North Dallas, Frisco, Carrolton, Colony, McKinney, Richardson, Addison, and more. Our programs are top-notch and affordable.
The New Montessori Standard
We motivate each child to become an independent, life-long learner by stimulating physical, emotional and intellectual growth, supporting the development of a positive self-image and fostering creativity. American Montessori Campus offers guidance for parents in the process of selecting a daycare center or a pre school.
- Best-quality educational materials, artistic tools and books
- Large indoor gym for activities during extreme weather conditions
- Computer, dance, gymnastics, sports and Spanish classes
- Fresh cooked meals prepared daily by a full time cook
- Private Kindergarten, infant, toddler and primary programs
- Child care center with a state of the art facility
Characteristics of Montessori Education
- Active Individualized Learning through stimulating, multisensory teaching materials.
- Upgraded Class is a natural social environment that includes a wide range of ages and fosters self-motivation. Students enjoy working for their own sense of accomplishment.
- Freedom of Choice involves decision making. Students select work according to their individual interest.
- Working at One’s Own Pace enables students to work for long periods of time.