Infant Daycare Plano
The Plano infant care program is committed to promoting quality infant care for children from six weeks to 18 months, based on these key concepts:
- The aim of the infant care program is to foster the development of basic trust and to assist in the normal development of the personality.
- Basic trust develops in an environment where people respond appropriately to the infant’s communication of needs to be loved, respected, and accepted.
- Infants learn through their senses. They learn by watching and moving freely. Freedom to move is essential to the development of the infant’s potential.
- The infant is considered as a whole person and is affected by the quality of holding and feeding, as well as the quality of physical care.
- Learning, which leads to independence, occurs when infants participate in their daily routines of care.
- Infants must be spoken to in the language with which they will communicate.
Plano Infant daycare Program Objectives
- A flexible sequence of routines and activities that reinforce the rhythmic patterns of activities of individual infants– not a rigid schedule
- Human growth and development
- Observational skills to assist the development of each child
- Preparing responsive environments to meet the infant’s developmental needs
- Respecting daily routines and incorporating them into the infant’s curriculum
- Both verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- A flexible sequence of routines and activities that reinforce the rhythmic patterns of activities of individual infants– not a rigid schedule Respecting the environment as a resource for the infant’s development
- Taking responsibility to assist and protect the infant’s development
- Variety of interesting objects– to look at, explore, and experience– designed to meet the developmental stages and sensitive periods of infants
To schedule a free tour of our facilities and register for Plano Infant Daycare Program, contact us today.
The New Standard
We motivate each child to become an independent, life-long learner by stimulating physical, emotional and intellectual growth, supporting the development of a positive self-image and fostering creativity. American Montessori Campus offers guidance for parents in the process of selecting a daycare center or a pre school.
Pediatric services are available on campus. Parents can be assured that the best possible care will be provided for any unexpected illness or emergency. Learn more about pediatric services and Dr. Sharon Wiener.
Learn more about our pediatric services.